Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Super-ish Tuesday

So, in some good news, Glamour yesterday invited me to be daily contributor to Glamocracy through the election! They're also really interested in seeing more of a conversation develop on their comment boards (no, for real!) so, head on over there if you like!

Glamocracy: Much Less Super Tuesday
Jezebel: Crappy Hour
Radar: Ma'am, Please Remove the Fetus and Put it Through the X-Ray
Glamocracy: Obama, McCain Win the Ice Bowl, and Another Hillarynista Bites the Dust

4 comments:

Cynica said...

Congratulations! I'm glad my little dust-up with Amanda didn't have a negative affect on you - I did worry about that. I'll try to behave myself in future, unless she really pisses me off.

AnnoyingFemaleLeadVoiceover said...

Congrats! Looking forward to more from you (without nastily aggressive commenters). Bookmarking...

Megan said...

@cynica: But who will make my dad laugh? He just postponed his retirement for 6 months and he's gonna need it!

thingamaBOB said...

Megan: "Nebraska's a weird state anyway. It has a unicameral nonpartisan legislature."

See....now that's just sexy!