Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed Thursday (UPDATED)

So, my first real written magazine piece was published! It's in the March issue of Radar Magazine, but they sorta forgot to tell me it was published and the April one is just about to come out, so I hafta make a B&N run today!

Glamocracy: Time Running Out for Michigan, Like Good Will for Obama
Glamocracy: Geraldine, It's Not Just Obamaniacs That Are Horrified

Jezebel: Crappy Hour

Cynics' Party: Osama Hates the Frenchies Worse (And, Really, Who Doesn’t?)
Cynics' Party: Whoremonger Vitter Wants Louisianans To Know That His Whoring Will Not Lead To a Resignation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god, meagan, that's great new3s! I can't wait to read it. Congratulations!

T. Bob

Anonymous said...

omigod, that sounded just like your dad...I swear I'm not your dad!

t.bob

Megan said...

T. Bob-

No worries! My dad isn't named T. or Bob anyway!

-Megan