Saturday, April 19, 2008

A bit of a format change

I did initially intend this to be more than just a link farm, so I'm making a New Year's resolution. Yes, I procrastinate a lot. Also, if I was dating the end of my old life, it's sort of an anniversary of sorts right now. I'm going to not just post stuff I'm publishing but whatever other crap floats through my head as I'm sitting online all day publishing elsewhere, too. I'm possibly crazy, but I'm learning to make my piece with that.

Also, I've been watching the NCIS marathon all afternoon on USA. Mark Harmon's still pretty damn hot, but that guy who was on Dark Angel plays smarmy so well I don't really like him anymore. I should have written something about Hillary or something, but I'm having difficulty focusing and I'm planning my Philly trip anyway.

2 comments:

wcg said...

Looking forward to reading what you have to say.

rptrcub said...

It's quite alright. Sometimes the spirit moves you, sometimes it don't. Sorry. I've been hanging out with friends from the holler up in North Georgia this weekend. Gay redneck ones at that, too.