Monday, April 7, 2008

The Day of The At-Least-It's-Not-A-Summer-Cold Cold

Glamocracy: A Shake Up, Guns, Bowling Redux and the Unacceptable Mitt

Jezebel: Crappy Hour

Cynics' Party: Can a Man with a ‘Stache Get Your Vote?

Also, last week, I did an interview with the Voice of America about the Presidential campaign(which will eventually be dubbed over in Kinyarwandan for broadcast in Rwanda). My good friend Robert, who conducted the interview, kindly got me the raw (undubbed) feed, and I made a video out of it with pictures of us for everyone's listening pleasure. Enjoy!



8 comments:

wcg said...

Good interview! Thanks for posting it.

Cynica said...

Well done, Megan. You have a great voice. I can totally imagine you on NPR.

Megan said...

Thanks, guys!

David P said...

very thorough, non-bullshitty discussion.

SanFranLefty said...

very cool interview. And on the all-important fashion front, I like the color of your suit.

Megan said...

Yeah, it's a very nice light tweed. I was reminded that I owned it by seeing the photo... now I just need somewhere to wear it!

Ewalda said...

I don't get it. First there was a ~30 sec bit of choppy audio, with no video, then a 10 sec still shot of Megan filmed by someone who is much taller than she, then suddenly a story about a 13 yr old girl who committed suicide because people were mean to her on MySpace or something. I gave up after that. WTF?

Megan said...

Ewalda-

YouTube was doing maintenance tonight, but it was there when I checked. It is still photos tracked to an audio, but there shouldn't be any gaps and stuff.

-Megan