Monday, May 5, 2008

Late night drunken conversations

Me: I really think my ring finger toe is longer than my middle toe .
Greg: Mine, too.
Me: I've been drinking, so I'm a little distracted by my toes.
Greg: That was not the word I expected to hear at the end of that sentence.
Me: I'm going to take a picture
Greg: Okay
Me: I'm going to get a bunch of foot fetishists on my ass but I don't care.
Greg: Okay,
Me: Is this weird?
Greg: This is not even close to the weirdest conversation we've had when you've been drunk.
Me: What is?
Greg: I don't think we have time to go through the top 100.
Me: I dated a guy in the fall who swore he wasn't a foot festishist.
Greg: I'm pretty sure I don't want to hear the end of this story.
Me: One time, in the middle of sex, he started sucking my toes.
Greg: I was right.

3 comments:

SecretMargo said...

When you have to go to the trouble of swearing you're not a foot fetishist...that's probably a sign you are one.

rptrcub said...

I'd love Greg to list the top 100 greatest hits.

Megan said...

@rptrcub: I just asked him to recount a few of them, check back with me tomorrow.