Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Northern Exposure

Glamocracy: Money, Money, Money
Glamocracy: MoveOn.Org Goes After John McCain

Jezebel: Crappy Hour (with Sinister Rouge!)
Jezebel: Mock A Woman For Her Crimes Against Fashion, Not Her Age or Her Ass
Jezebel: The Secret Sex Lives of Female Chimpanzees
Jezebel: People's Hottest... Whoa, Check Out His Package!
Jezebel: Money Might Buy Some People Happiness, Just Not You
Jezebel: ObamaMonkey Manufacturers Saddened By The Discrimination Against Them
Jezebel: If You Always Like The Emotionally Unavailable, It's Because You Probably Are, Too
Jezebel: I Won't Vote For A Man With a Moustache, But Republicans Should

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Dear Megan,


My name is Leonie, I am researching an article for a German newspaper on racism in the US election campaign, namely the
racist buttons, the monkey doll etc. that you reported on on Jezebel.


I was wondering whether it was possible for me to ask you a couple of
questions on the topic.

Like: was there an echo to your call for photos of people wearing those
buttons?

I'd also like to know whether you think the salesman genuinely did not
realize the buttons would be perceived as racist. (this seems hard to
believe, at least to me.)


I would be very happy to hear back from you.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,


Leonie


(I already sent an e-mail to your adress, but since I haven't heard back from you I thought that maybe I'd landed in your spam folder.)

(I certainly do not mean to spam you by asking you this on your blog.)

Leonie said...

Oops, forgot my e-mail adress:
lroos@taz.de