Friday, November 7, 2008

Fill Me

Last Friday, my friend got us tickets to Duffy. Well, technically, he got us tickets to Coldplay, but she opened. And, shit, seriously, Mark Ronson needs to drop Amy Winehouse and get on this shit. That voice filled the Verizon Center, and she was obviously not altered. It was amazing.



Also, that shit is real tears. When you're wearing mascara and crying, that's exactly how you wipe your eyes. Also, my upper lip totally swells up like that. And I'm not just saying that because I left a club, recently, and cried in the cab the whole way home and probably looked just like that only far less sexy. I listened to this song when I got home.

2 comments:

Nefarious Newt said...

OK, now that was a cool video. And it got me all teary. Now I have new music to explore.

bethany said...

wow. great song. i was gonna say that she's crappy at lip synching, but i think that's the point.