Thursday, January 22, 2009

My little secret

My not-really-dirty secret was that in addition to writing for Jezebel, Foreign Policy's Madame Secretary and The Daily Beast this past week, I was working as a stringer for Us Weekly doing some of their inaugural coverage. Unexpectedly, my friend Emily just e-mailed to inform me that my byline appears in this week's inaugural issue -- I thought it was just contributing-reporting stuff! So, um, go buy it. I won't tell anyone. Besides, I've got to buy two copies to mail to my parents and my grandfather, so you know I'll be getting stranger looks than you anyway.

UPDATE: My teeny-tiny byline appears in about an 8 point font on pages 19 and 20. Emily has some damn good eyes.

6 comments:

Britni said...

Congrats, Megan! That's awesome!

Nefarious Newt said...

Cool! I shall be heading to the local mag rack forthwith.

Threat Quality Press said...

HOORAY, VICTORY!

Ryan said...

It's okay, my only published things are coded letters to Penthouse Forum.

Whitney said...

I saw you there! Congrats :)

SanFranLefty said...

Honey, I subscribe to US Weekly, so don't be embarrassed!