Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And I thought it was insulting before


Wendy Atterberry, my pussy does not smell like fish. However, I'm pretty sure that it's had things done to it that are banned in some states... but that is a secret, just like the weapon he's been using.

Amusingly, this email was sent to me by a reader whose Google Adfeed presented her with Wendy's oh-so-thoughtful article while it presented me with ads about illegal fishing practices. I'd link to it, but then you'd all go read it and get offended on my behalf while presenting her with the pageviews she was so thirsty for in the first place that she felt it necessary to attack my personal life, dating practices, attire, make-up, attitude and whether I leave the house enough to really ever meet a man which is, of course, the be all, end all of a woman's life. Many of my friends fell off their barstools laughing when they read it on my Blackberry, so divorced was it from the reality of my actual life. It included the advice for ladies that they go grocery shopping in make-up to meet men, so it's hard to be offended at that shit.

2 comments:

Nefarious Newt said...

Why isn't there a way to suck up page views? It seems heartily unfair that in order to render displeasure at some bloggers falsehoods, you have to actually visit their site and drive up their page views, thereby making them more popular.

Bowleserised said...

My only previous encounter with "The Frisky" was when they wrote a "critique" of an article by a friend of mine.

They had researched this "critique" so well that they referred to the author as a man throughout, using "his" sex to justify the ill-informed slagging they gave the article.

Except that the author was a woman. As would have been bloody obvious had they actuyally gone near Google in the process of "researching" the "critique".