Friday, February 12, 2010

formspring.me

If you were offered $100, and all you had to do was get your feet tickled for an hour, would you do it? How ticklish are your feet?

I'm going to take a wild guess that a lot of lady formspringers have gotten this "question."

I would not take money to allow a person to perform what was for them a sexual act regardless of whether I categorized that act as sexual in my own life. I prefer to share my sexuality with a partner who shares their sexuality with me unencumbered by commerce.

I would also not agree to share in a sexual act with someone who first offered me money for it, as they've already indicated that they view my sexuality as a commodity. It is not.

I also don't share in sexual acts with someone who expresses an interest in only one aspect of my physical body. I'm a whole person, and I expect and demand to be treated like one.

If you are looking for someone to engage in this with you, I strongly suggest seeking out like-minded people in forums designed to connect people with specific sexual preferences or needs rather than offering to pay strangers whose interest is minimal. If you specifically wish to pay someone to engage in this with you, I suggest finding a professional sex worker who is either experienced in this particular fetish or willing to accommodate your specific needs. Your current technique for finding partners is otherwise likely to result in more rejection.

Ask me anything

No comments: