Thursday, February 25, 2010

In my copious free time

I'm still blogging about economics at the Washington Independent, where reading each piece of depressing news I publish will make you smarter (right up until the point that you become as depressed as a stock broker in the wake of the failure of Lehman Brothers).

I did a stint on GritTV this morning and I'll make another appearance on Russia Today this afternoon (and post the videos when they are available).

And, I published an article about what there is -- and more significantly, what there isn't -- in Obama's health care plan for women at the Women's Media Center.

2 comments:

rptrcub said...

Is there a reason why I'm blocked from commenting on the Independent's Web site, at least with my Disqus account?

Megan said...

That's strange! No, not that I know of. Perhaps it's just stuck in moderation or something?